This tachometer can be programmed to function with 4, 6 and 8 cylinder gasoline engines or with diesel engines, and can be used with most ignition coils including Alternator and Mag pickup inputs.
The analog looking dial and pointer sweep is driven by a digital stepper motor providing greater accuracy and dependability than magnetically wound gauges. You get the advantages of digital instrumentation with the look and feel of the analog gauges.
- Works with Gas and Diesel engines
- 10,000 hour hourmeter
- Multiple Tachometer ranges available
- Individually programed to fit your need
- Dial: Custom styles available
- Pointer: Back Lit with Hub
- Lens: Glass
- Bezel: Painted Aluminum
- Display: 7 Character LCD
- Backlighting: Diffused LED light for display.
Graphics turn red when lit.
- Signal Input: Alternator / Magnetic Pick Up Input
- Min. Frequency: 1 PPR (33.33 Hz)
- Max. Frequency: 200PPR (13,333 Hz)
- Wire Termination: Packard Connectors
Gauge Sizes Available:
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)