MG3000 - Analog
A complete solution for the small engine market. This compact instrument provides a single source view of the critical engine information without the need for an ECU to send data. The analog inputs are converted into digital information which can be displayed on the LCD and to move the digital stepper motor driven pointer.
A large sun-light readable LCD provides all of the information an operator will need at a quick glance.
Supports RPM, Temperatures, Fuel Level, Gear Position, Battery, Hourmeter, Trip, Odometer, Service Intervals and Alarms.
- Sun-light readable display
- Super-Bright LED warning lights and audible alarms
- Analog / Switched inputs
- Weather resistant connectors
- Environmentally sealed enclosure
- Programmable Service Indicators
- Gear Position
- Speed by PPM and Drive-A-Mile
Gauge Sizes Available:
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
5" - Hole size: 4.375" (112mm)