Improve Your Bottom Line
Upgrade the performance of your Workboat Fleet with a solution from Faria Beede.
Our Iridium® Satellite and GSM based solutions offer improved efficiency, less downtime, and better visibility into the operations of your fleet.
Packages include real-time fleet management services, GPS tracking, engine & fuel monitoring, and two-way messaging and dispatch functions — all integrated with our 7" touchscreen terminal and cloud based back-office user interface (accessed via your Internet web browser.)
Our fuel monitoring electronic-forms package records both time and fuel usage by activity (on-charter, off-charter, idle) and customer — providing evidence of compliance with the conditions of contract in a format acceptable to the oil majors.
Active engine monitoring helps prevent failures and allows your dealer to remotely diagnose engine issues, which can save an initial service visit.
- Dual band Iridium® satellite and GSM cellular communicator, with integrated GPS
- 7" Touchscreen Display for text messaging, E-Mail and Logistics/Dispatch functions **
- Data integration with your in-house ERP or Scheduling System **
- Directly integrates with select engine brands including Caterpillar® and Cummins® - to generate engine performance & fuel usage reports
- Dual CANbus interfaces, for multi-engine boats
- Google® maps display for fleet management
- Extensive Alert, Notification and Reporting functions, to comply with conditions of charter, and to provide proof-of-performance for service/deliveries to your clients.
** Available features vary by package
Suitable for: All categories of Workboats, featuring engine telemetry integration with CAT® and Cummins® engines.
- Features Include:
- Monitor GPS location and over 150 engine parameters.
- Monitor fuel efficiency & consumption, state of health and engine hours to assist in service scheduling.
- Log vessel location and dwell time to determine billing events for customers and comply with conditions of charter.
- 7" touchscreen operator display for dispatching, scheduling and electronic logbooks.
- Generate time (logbook) and fuel consumption reports in a format acceptable to the oil majors.
Where to Buy
Many engine manufacturers offer Faria Beede Telematics systems. Check with your engine manufacturer, or through your existing dealer. All solutions incorporate Faria Beede marine grade hardware and dual-band communications technology.
After purchase and installation, you will be assigned a website logon. Through this you can track your fleet, configure alerts & notifications, and generate fuel usage reports. An Internet connection and desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone is all that is required.
For best results, add a Custom Solution Electronic Forms package. Our software engineers will customize your dispatch, scheduling and on-board reporting functions to replace paper-based systems with an electronic record. We work with your IT department and existing contractors to connect this data into your existing ERP and Logistics systems.