2" - Battery Condition indicator
Conventional voltmeters are very good at showing how many volts there are in your electrical system. While this is a good enough indication of your electrical systems operation, a voltmeter is all but useless when you need to know just how much energy is left in your battery.
A Battery Condition Indicator eliminates all the guesswork. The expanded scale accurately displays the battery's usable energy, telling you when to recharge.. even when it's time to replace your battery. A must where one or more batteries are used.
The Faria Battery Condition Indicator is an accurate and inexpensive solution for knowing exactly how much power remains in your battery.
- Available for Voltage ranges from 12, 48 and 72 volts
- Know how much energy is left in your battery
- Works equally well on all 12 volt deep cycle and starting batteries, including sealed types
- Back lit for night viewing or use in bad weather
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 vDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 vDC systems
- Available in standard or Metric values
Gauge Sizes Available
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
|Catalog #||Factory #||Size||Description|