2" - Temperature gauge
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, ect.
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
Available for MG systems, J1939 CAN Bus or J1939 Stand-Alone systems and mechanical types.
- Faria Performance Tips
- Late model cars - Many late model car's stock sending units send information to computerized vehicle/engine control systems. Use of "Ts" or seperate locations for pressure and/or temperature senders may be required. Consult your dealer or mechanic before ordering.
- Available in standard or Metric values
- Dual Scale
- With or without Warning Lights
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 vDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 vDC systems
Gauge Sizes Available
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)