Faria Beede VMS Downloads
||VMS Owner's Manual
||Faria VTERM Quick Start Manual
||2 inch User Interface – Quick Start Manual
NOAA Southeast VMS Forms download
Instructions for installing Southeast NOAA forms from website download:
- Download the zipped archive (<100kb) "NOAA Southeast Forms"
- Unzip the file using a program like Winzip or other program.
- Put the file "Faria_South_East_Forms_Installer _24-6-16_1.exe" on a USB flash drive.
- Plug the USB flash drive into USB port on front of Vterm
- Open windows explorer on the Vterm (Start->Programs->Windows Explorer)
- Navigate to "\USBHardDisk" by double tapping on the "USBHardDisk" icon
- Double tap on the installer ("Faria_South_East_Forms_Installer _24-6-16_1.exe")
- Tap the "Run Update" button
- Wait for installer to copy files
- Installer will pop up a dialog after install finishes
- Stmail window may open and close on the screen – This is normal and expected. If Stmail window doesn’t close automatically tap "Hide" button
- Tap ok on installer pop-up
- Close installer by tapping the "X" in the upper right corner
- Remove Flash drive from Vterm
- Forms can be started using the "F2" button on the front of Vterm
1956 – 2018 © Faria Beede Instruments, Inc.