This system is the lowest cost, most user-friendly digital product in the market for customers installing digital technology. The MG1000 is the stepping-stone of digital instrumentation. This innovative digital gauge system requires no LCDs, no system initialization, no menu setups and no user manual interaction for use - ever! Just install and go boating!
The MG1000 gauge system displays engine ECU data and alarms. Installation is simplified by reducing wiring and setup time. Our instruments communicate with the engine ECU for the most accurate information and error codes.
Multiple analog inputs and warning lights reduce cost while still providing the customer with everything they need.
- Easily connects to all engine bus protocols
- All Tachometers are GPS enabled
- Audible and visual alarms
- 10 levels of lighting adjustments
- Stepper motor driven pointers
- Custom cosmetic options upon request system cost
- Deutsch or Packard marine connectors utilized
- LED lighting for multi-color light options
This system offers easy installation via a single wire connection and waterproof connectors from engine ECU to instruments.
- Incorporated Warning lights and Alarms
- Can be directly connected to NMEA2000 systems
- NMEA0183 GPS input for GPS Speed
- A single Tachometer can monitor up to 4 fuel tanks
- Use to monitor multiple engines
- Cost Savings Features - uses both Analog and Digital inputs
- Depth inputs
- Fuel Level
- Speed input (Pitot port)
- Water Pressure (Pressure port)
- Uses a single backbone for dual engine installations
- Integrates directly to MG3000 systems
- Customize to fit your design needs.
Gauge Sizes Available:
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
5" - Hole size: 4.375" (112mm)